Franklin G. Moser, MD
- Director, Clinical Neuroradiology and Interventional Neuroradiology
Franklin G. Moser, MD, is an expert in imaging techniques and minimally invasive interventions for disorders of the brain.
In addition to his clinical practice, he is conducting research on advanced imaging techniques to track changes occurring in the brain related to such disorders as dementia, tumors and vascular abnormalities. Findings from his studies have been published in journal articles and book chapters, and he is creating a radiology research program at Cedars-Sinai to further advance the science of neuroradiology.
After earning his medical degree at McGill University’s College of Medicine in Montreal, Dr. Moser completed an internship in surgery and medicine, a residency in radiology and a fellowship in neuroradiology. He also has a master’s degree in health management.
• Bachelor’s Degree: Yale University, New Haven, CT
• Master’s Degree: Health Management, University of Southern California Marshall School of Business, Los Angeles, CA
• Medical Degree: McGill University College of Medicine, Montreal, Canada
• Internship: Surgery and medicine, Sir Mortimer Davis Hospital, Montreal, Canada
• Residency: Radiology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York
• Fellowship: Neuroradiology, Columbia University, New York