Marshall L. Grode, MD
- Clinical Chief, Department of Neurosurgery
- Emeritius Member, Brain Tumor Center
A specialist in surgery of the brain and spine, Marshall L. Grode, MD, serves as clinical chief of the Department of Neurosurgery at Cedars-Sinai.
Dr. Grode received his bachelor’s and medical degrees from Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. He completed a surgical internship at Bellevue Hospital-Cornell Division and a surgical residency at Cornell-New York Hospital. He served two years in the United States Navy as a submarine medical officer before completing a neurosurgical residency at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital/New York Neurological Institute.
• Bachelor’s Degree: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
• Medical Degree: Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
• Internship: Surgery, Belleview Hospital-Cornell Division, New York, NY
• Residency: Surgery, Cornell-New York Hospital
• Residency: Neurosurgery, Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital-New York Neurological Institute