Noam Drazin, MD
Noam Z. Drazin, MD., specializes in the treatment of a wide range of solid tumors, cancers of the blood and lymphatic system, and blood disorders that are not related to cancer.
After earning his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, he completed an internship and a residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He received his hematology/oncology fellowship training in the combined program of Cedars-Sinai and Olive View/University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Medical Center.
Dr. Drazin has special interests in education and communication, having completed intensive training in promoting effective communication with cancer patients and their families. He encourages patients to enroll in clinical trials as a way to receive the most advanced care, and he makes community presentations on the latest therapies and research in cancer care.
- Certified in microscopic bone marrow examination
- Served as chief resident in Cedars-Sinai’s internal medicine residency program
- Committed to providing effective communication between medical professionals and cancer patients and families
- Bachelor’s Degree: Boston University, Boston, MA
- Medical Degree: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY
- Internship: Internal medicine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Residency: Internal medicine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Fellowship: Hematology/oncology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Olive View/UCLA Medical Center